*Circumcision is a medical and religious
procedure where by the foreskin is removed shortly after birth. This
practice has been around for thousands of years, and is an important part of
the Jewish religion. In 1975, 93% of American boys were routinely
circumcised. In 1990 that number had dropped to 63%. Today even larger
numbers of boys are uncircumcised.
* Research by the American Urological society recently concluded that there
are no significant differences in penile sensation between circumcised and
* The society also found that white
men were 25 times as likely and African-American men were eight times as
likely as Hispanics to be circumcised.
* The American Academy of
Pediatrics does not recommend routine circumcision of boys. Instead they
recommend that parents discuss the pros and cons of the procedure with their
* Medical reports indicate a complication rate of 0.2 to 0.5% in male infant
* In 2002 researchers from Chicago found that the internal mucosal layers of
foreskin are more susceptible to HIV infection than cervical tissue or the
external layers of foreskin. Uncircumcised men have also been linked to an increased
cancer risk in female partners, due to their likelihood of harbouring
the Human Papilloma Virus.
* A 1997 study published in the Journal
of the American Medical Association found that uncircumcised men engaged
in a more elaborate set of sexual practices than circumcised men. They
masturbated and had sex more often than their trimmed peers.
* There is a growing movement of men interested in foreskin
restoration, which involves stretching and growing back the lost
foreskin, in the interests of feeling "whole again", or having
Uncut Men - Gallery
1 and Gallery 2
- a new women's erotica site for those new to smut. Lots of sexy guys,
couples and even fetish pics, but the real strength of this site lies with
it's articles, stories and information. Quality writing is the hallmark of
Sssh, which employs a team of special writers. If you're curious about sex
magic, oral sex or romantic getaways, you'll love this site.